Thursday, August 18, 2005

Turned 18..

If you read it as libogia 'turning 18 years old', yer sadly mistaken.

It's actually the current state of my lumbar vertebrae...and for those who don't know their anatomy, it's the lower region of our spine. Just received an xray result from a clinic that the lower portion of my spine had recalculated itself and moved 18 degrees to the left, a bit of a distance from its once glorious 0 degrees. Anyhow, it's probably the fact that i've been sitting all day long since summer just doing alot of heavy programming. It sure wasn't like this before and I blame it partly to the fact that my gelatinous butt just likes sittin infront of the monitor...

Anyhow, it first came to me as a shock. The x-ray on my spine kinda showed an arial narrow inverted question mark. They say, curves are sexeh... but hell I ain't goin nowhere with this sexiness :)

From now on, been conscious on my damn posture and i'm trying so damn haRD just to self-rehabilitate this condition. Anyway, if anyone of ya'll out there got a technique to straighten up my sexy 18degree curve, please do buzz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home